Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dumb Bears

I am not very original in storytelling, so I usually tell Costas the story of "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" before bed. I was at the part where Goldilocks is about to enter their house and eat their oatmeal. Tonight he told me, "The bears are not very smart." I asked him why not and he said, "Because they keep leaving their oatmeal there." I guess he thinks the bears do this on a daily basis since he hears the story every night. I thought it was cute.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you might need to put the thing on your comments so that people have to enter letters so the spammers get lost!
lepf

Cassie said...

ok, i did it, so hopefully no more spammers.

kelly said...

You need to start a book and write all the funny things down that your kids say. It is the best thing to have, you forget things like that if you don't write them down.

Mom of 3 Boys said...

i agree w kelly. andrew told me tonight, very randomly while he was eating supper...
someday i want to have a farm. i asked him why and he said so i can watch the chicks hatch.

i have NO idea where he got this idea. perhaps curious george did?!!? i think there was a 'farm' episode.

Cassie said...

I write some stuff down, but most of it is forgotten.