Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hate the Magic Bullet

I bought the Magic Bullet after my blender and food processor broke on the same day. It looked like it could perform the functions of both appliances so I bought it. I tried it today to puree cauliflower and it did not work very well. It only held a small amount, so I had to run it many times. Then, it wouldn't chop everything up very well, so I had to constantly shake it to get the pieces down to the blade. Even after that, I had big pieces that I had to run through again. I am taking it back to the store today. If anyone reading this has a Magic Bullet, let me know how you like it.

1 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

i thought it would be great too! i have a little food processor. it was around $40 and it holds about 3cups; i know more than the bullet. call me and i will tell you the exact name of it. i am in the GR right now and am lazy. ha!